Friday, May 13, 2016

Guilty Until Proven Innocent:


Harrowing Accounts From Residents Harney County, OR





"One of the guys, he had a gun, and he pointed it right to my head"


"They pushed him and had him kneel down in the snow"



"You don't have the right to get into my automobile, 
they went and got into my car and started driving it"



"They took my car, drove up beside me, I was handcuffed"



"They were underneath my steering wheel, they went under my car, they were putting something under my car.  They went through my wallet"



"They kept terrorizing my son"



"I would have hated to see my hand go towards my pocket, cause they would've shot and killed me....Even though it's wrong, they would have shot an innocent person."


"Automatic weapons were trained on us the entire time"



"For 30 Minutes that guy had his gun pointed right at me"


"You know, in the United States, we're supposed to be innocent until proven guilty, I was definitely guilty until proven innocent."


"It was almost like we were in another country...this was like being in Germany"


Citizen's of America...
WHY IS THERE NO FEDERAL INVESTIGATION INTO THESE 
UNCONSTITUTIONAL ACTS OF TERRORISM?


This is a MUST LISTEN!!! 

This will CLEARLY DEFINE who the Terrorists are.


Click link below for Podcast Compilation of Resident's Stories









No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers